Opportunity for Lancashire SME’s – Work with us
Opportunity has arisen from ESF Skills Support for the Workforce activity plan funds to support a number of SMEs with bespoke apprenticeship development and recruitment.
DTS learndirect, following discussion with Lancashire LEP, have funded an experienced coach dedicated to carrying out this work as a single point of contact from a completely impartial point of view.
We will be working with a number of SME’s within the Lancashire LEP area to identify their new apprenticeship requirements and to review how they are supporting their existing apprentices, to ensure that they have the best possible experience of being an apprentice and mapping out the next steps of their apprenticeship journey to advanced and higher apprenticeships.
Support offered will cover the following areas;
- Preparation of apprenticeship development plans for new and existing apprentices gathered through a TNA.]
- Objective support with identification of the appropriate apprenticeship framework or standard required for the new job roles to be filled by either new recruits or existing staff.
- Impartially help employers to source quality-assured college or training providers
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and mentoring process and ensure that employers take full advantage of incentives available
- Review how existing apprentices are managed and support improvements where necessary along with mapping out next steps of the apprenticeship journey.
We will hold a workshop in March to promote best practice and provide an opportunity for our cohort of SME’s to share their experiences.
We have funding to provide this in-depth and bespoke support to 15 SMEs in the Lancashire LEP area up to end March 2019.
To make a referral or to discuss further, please contact Janette Healey on 07824460325 or via email at Janette.Healey@learndirect.com